Young/Median Adult Groups
Here at EFBC we have a thriving community of Young/Median Adults.
- Young Adults consist of anyone ages 18-35 out of college.
- Median Adults consist of anyone ages 35-54.
We have many classes available for all walks of life from the young adult entering the professional life outside of college to the business professional raising a family.
For the Median Adults we have parents of pre-teen classes to empty nester classes and every stage in between that are available for you to plug in and belong!
These classes are designed so you can do life with like-minded people who are in the same stage of life. You will find many fellowship, service, mission and evangelism opportunities among the Young/Median Adult community. Our passion here at EFBC is to connect you to Christ, His church, His word, His mission and for His Glory! We look forward to seeing you and doing life with you!
Questions? More Information?
You are encouraged to visit several Connection Groups (small groups) in your age group before selecting the one that is the most comfortable fit for you.
- Visit a Welcome Desk in the Foyer on Sunday mornings.
- Call the Church Office which is available Monday - Thursday from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM at 405-341-0253.
- Contact Chris Evans, Associate Pastor, 405-726-9766, EMAIL Chris.
- Complete the contact form below at any time.