One Word: BLOOM
Leader: Women's Ministry
Location: Fellowship Hall North
End Date: May 29
ONE WORD takes place in Fellowship Hall North. Join us this semester for the study One WORD!
May One Word is BLOOM . . . Colossians 2:6-7 "So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness."
- May 1 - GRATITUDE "is a good attitude" - Guest speaker Michelle Pickett will share with us how living with thankfulness is part of our testimony to a lost world. Are you overflowing with thankfulness?
- May 8 - MENTORING "is not a four letter word" - Speaker and author Rachel Sinclair will return and share with us the truths of mentoring and why it should be part of our walk. God has called us and equipped us to admonish the hearts of younger women. Who are you pouring into?
- May 15 - MOVE "is not just physical exercise" - Women's Ministry Outreach Coordinator Amy Montgomery will challenge us with how we are to live on mission and to pay attention to how the Spirit moves in our lives. Do you see God moving in your midst? Are you willing to join Him?
- May 22 - Victory "is yours!" - Pastor Blake Gideon will share how to live victoriously. We can walk in victory because of Christ's work on the cross and because He conquered death through His resurrection. Do you live in that victory daily?
- May 29 - WRAP UP - We will take a look back over the semester and all that the Lord has showed us and encourage one another to continue to live in Him, rooted and built up in Him, strengthened in the faith as we were taught. You will not want to miss this night, even if you have only been to a couple of the topic nights. Please feel free to join us!