Annual Stewardship Emphasis
EFBC will adopt and pledge our 2013 Budget during the Annual Stewardship Emphasis, which begins Sunday, January 13, and continues through the end of the month. Please take note of the following key events:
Sunday, January 13
- The Proposed Budget for 2013 will be presented following the Pastor's presentation of his vision for EFBC in the 9:35 AM Worship Service. Copies will be distributed following the service and mailed to all church families during the week.
- A special Stewardship Bible Study Guide, entitled “Vision Depends Upon Giving”, will be distributed during Connection Groups in student and adult Connection Groups. A separate lesson plan will be available for teachers. “Vision Depends Upon Giving” is to be taught on January 20.
- The Deacons will meet to review and discuss the budget at 4:00 PM.
- The entire church is invited to participate in a discussion of the Proposed Budget during the Quarterly Business Meeting beginning at 6:00 PM in the Worship Center. A church wide Fellowship will follow the Business Meeting. Visit FELLOWSHIP for more details.
Sunday, January 20
- The Proposed Budget will be presented to the church for approval during the 9:35 AM Worship Service.
- Special Stewardship Bible Study Lesson for all students and adults in 8:15 AM and 11:00 AM Connection Groups (Sunday School).
- Staff and Deacons’ Pledge Cards are due. Please bring your card to the Church Office before noon on January 20.
Sunday, January 27
- All church members are urged to participate in the church wide Subscription of the 2013 Budget during the 9:35 AM Worship Service.
Note: Subscription is an estimate of what you plan to give to budget during 2013 and is an important tool in estimating and planning financial resources for the year.