The F.A.I.T.H. Riders Chapter at EFBC is open to riders of all types of motorcycles and motorcycle fans. The goal of F.A.I.T.H. Riders is to reach people with their bikes who may not normally walk into a church or Bible study. The group’s website states: “It’s putting rubber, as well as shoe leather, onto the Gospel message.” Activities include:
- meet one FRIDAY of each month at Edmond's First Baptist Church at 6:30 PM in Fellowship Hall South.
2013 dates include: January 25, February 22, March 22, April 26, May 24, June 28, July 26, August 23, September 27, October 25, November 22, December 27.
- enjoy dinner together at 6:00 PM at Cracker Barrel on I-35 and 122nd.
2013 dates include: January 28, February 25, April 29, June 24, July 1, July 29, August 26, September 30, October 28, November 25, December 30.
For More Information
For more information, email Curby Boone or call Curby at 405-618-8579.
How Do I Get There?
Is this your first time to Edmond's First Baptist Church? Visit About Us for directions.
Who are F.A.I.T.H. Riders?
"We can do this."
- With those four simple words, two couples sought after the divine
leading of God, said "Yes" to His will, and established a motorcycle
ministry called F.A.I.T.H. Riders in February 2002 at First Baptist
Church at the Mall in Lakeland, Florida. What began as a four-person
step of faith has grown into a team of many dedicated believers
committed to the cause of Christ and to sharing the Gospel of Jesus
Christ on and with their motorcycles to any who will listen. The
ministry has expanded to over seventy churches, with more chapters
getting ready to be born across the United States - chapters comprised
of motorcycle riders and others passionate about sharing F.A.I.T.H.
through Christian fellowship.
Each Commissioned Chapter of F.A.I.T.H. Riders has a special
responsibility to "set the standard" for the Ministry. We only
accomplish this through obedient surrender to the voice of the Father,
and NOT by our own efforts.
What does F.A.I.T.H stand for?
- F is for Forgiveness. We cannot have eternal life and heaven without God's forgiveness.
- A is for Available. Forgiveness is available for all, but it is not automatic.
- I is for Impossible. It is impossible for God to allow sin into heaven. It is also impossible to please God through our own actions.
- T is for Turn. Turn means to repent from sin and self to Christ only.
- H is for Heaven. Heaven is eternal life, here and now and in the hereafter - but only through Christ. Forsaking all, I trust Him!
The Ministry of F.A.I.T.H. Riders
The command of God implores us as we "go into all the world we are to preach the Gospel to all creation" (Mark 16:15); the F.A.I.T.H. Riders take this calling seriously as the lifeblood of its existence and passion. This is a ministry, not a riding club or gang, and our sole purpose is to share the life-changing Good News by equipping the saints to engage in practical ministry opportunities.
Through the ministry of F.A.I.T.H. Riders, bikers and others are learning about Jesus Christ and receiving His awesome gift of salvation and eternal life in Heaven with Him. F.A.I.T.H. Riders is reaching people with their bikes who may not normally step foot into an organized church or Bible study. It's putting rubber, as well as shoe leather, onto the Gospel message.