Project Christmas Hope 2019
Christmas is a time of celebration, yet many families in our community will not have a celebration or gift under the tree as they are struggling just to survive. You can be a part of the solution as you or your Connection Group adopt a family or provide gift cards through Project Christmas Hope by providing the gifts that will make Christmas a season of Hope through your generosity.
Beginning Sunday, November 24, Project Christmas Hope will be in the Main Foyer and South Foyer where you can select a family or gift cards.
Contact the Church Office which is available Monday - Thursday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM at 405-341-0253, Marilyn Jones, 405-641-3334, or through the online contact form below at any time.
Instructions and names will be given to those desiring to adopt a family in the Foyers as the family names are distributed.
After choosing a family:
- Call the family to let them know you have elected to help them this Christmas.
- Visit with the family on the phone about the items listed. Be sure about sizes. REMEMBER you do not have to provide everything asked for.
- If they ask for shoes, it may be better to get a gift card and let them pick out their own shoes.
- Work out a date and time to deliver the gifts. Ask if they want the gifts wrapped or unwrapped. If they wish to wrap the gifts themselves, ask if they need paper, bows, and tape.
- Invite the family to Edmond's First Christmas events. You might also mail a note listing the date and times of the events.Consider: