"We are a Family of Faith Passionately Connecting to Christ, His Church, His Word and His Mission, for His Glory."
We are a body of believers who know that no single one of us is complete without the gift of salvation from the One that makes us whole. We strive together to be more like the Savior, Jesus Christ, and to light the way for others to come to know Him.
We are so glad you’ve taken this first step in learning about our church and invite you to come and visit with us in person.
- Sunday Worship Services take place at 9:30 AM in the Worship Center.
- Connection Groups (Sunday School) meet at 8:15 AM and 11:00 on Sunday mornings. You are encouraged to visit multiple classes to find the one which is the best fit for you. Feel free to ask questions at the Visitor Center on Sunday mornings, ask a greeter, or ask any Connection Group Director.
- For more information, contact the Church Office, 405-341-0253, Monday thru Thursdays from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM and Fridays, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM or contact Brian Frank, Associate Pastor, 405-888-1392, EMAIL Brian
- Follow EFBC on FACEBOOK @EdmondsFirst
- Follow EFBC on TWITTER @EdmondsFirst