40 Day FAQ
The player we are using utilizes Adobe Flash Player 10. The Flash Player is available as a plugin for recent versions of web browsers (such as Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari and Internet Explorer) on selected platforms. Flash is software for listening to audio, viewing animations and movies using computer programs such as a web browser.
What if I do not have Flash?
If you do not have Flash, please visit Adobe Flash Player to download this free plugin. You must close all other browser windows before installing.
I have Flash but the player is not working.
- Upgrade your Flash plugin to version 10.
- If this does not work, completely uninstall your current version for the update to work.
(1) Download (and run) this Uninstaller
(2) Then, restart your computer and install the Flash 10 update.
(3) You might also need to clear the cache/temporary internet files in your browser, this should be available under Tools > Options at the top of your browser.
Which Internet Browser should I use?
Almost all browsers will work with the player, it is best viewed in Internet Explorer or higher, or Mozilla Firefox. The AOL browser may have minor compatibility issues with the player. If you currently use the AOL browser and need a free alternative, Firefox is our recommendation. Go to FireFox to download free.
How do the audio players work?