New Testament in 40 Days
A family opportunity . . . start your journey today!
Take a 40 day journey through the New Testament. Listen to the New Testament together with your family as a time of personal, family worship. Imagine opening the Bible each day and hearing it presented with warmth and emotion, set against a soothing background of rich musical underscoring. Experiencing the Word: New Testament delivers all the heartfelt meaning and emotion of the Life of Christ, the Epistles, and Revelation, as expressed by renowned British actor David Payne.
- Listen for approximately 28 minutes a day to complete the New Testament in 40 days!
- Download a PDF 40 Day Check List
How do I listen online?
Make sure your sound is turned on. Options for listening online include:
- Go to the first (black) player below, scroll through the thumbnails on the right, select the thumbnail of the one you want to listen to, select the "play" icon located within the large image on the left.
- Go to the second player on this page (this format is similar to the sermon player used on the media page). Select the date, listen online, download MP3, subscribe to podcast or RSS, email a friend, etc.
How do I download MP3 files?
NOTE each MP3 file ranges from 30MB - 50MB, please be patient as you download.
- Go to the second player on this page, select the date, find the MP3 icon and download.
Go to the second player below on this page, select the podcast icon and auto subscribe to iTunes. Or, visit 40 Day Podcast to subscribe to the 40 Day Podcast.
I am having trouble with the player
Just in case the first player does not load, go to the second player, select the date and select the play audio icon. If you are having trouble with both players, please visit 40 Day FAQ.